Thursday, January 01, 2004

Auld Lang Syne

Hope your New Years Eve was as good as mine.

Mine was great.

At the last minute, I decided to wear the orange trimmed David Menkes made flight suit. It's so rare I get an opportunity to bring it out of the mothballs, I decided it would be a fit occasion.

After the fightin' o' the traffic, I managed to get into Center City. And to the Bike Stop. and there was PissBoss waiting for me in the coatcheck. PissBoss gave me a cockring to wear, reading Daddy's boy. Nice touch. My contribution was to bring a length of heavy gauge steel chain and a padlock. PissBoss secured it around my neck with a padlock and pocketed the key.

It was a good--and good looking--crowd. And it was great watching everything unfold from within the coatcheck booth. I managed to get two phone numbers, one from a woofie guy that I plan on using. And did some face sucking and got my nips worked.

Sweet.

And then, it was last call, things got busy busy busy at the coat check, and PissBoss and I headed north on 95 to his place. We were both pretty beat, so I didn't again end up chained by my neck to the bed and covered with piss and my Sir's cum. Instead, PissBoss worked my cock till I came, and then shot himself. And then, I drifted off to sleep next to PissBoss.

That
was a great way to usher in 2004.

This morning, PissBoss made me eggs and english muffins and coffee.

PissBoss and i have similar ideas about treating boys right.

And here's an interesting development. Suddenly, I'm all about Topping. Spent a long two hours on AOL in pursuit of a boy who claimed a lot of experience there in Deptford, New Jersey (apparently a hotbed of sleaze of which I was previously unware) that ultimately went nowhere.

And a development that sure has my attention... this guy in NYC. For the past two years, he's been wearing the collar of a guy for whom I have zippo in the way of respect. And now, he's not.

Gosh.

I mean, this guy is like trophy slave. He's smart, submissive, devoted, obedient, submissive, deferential, and very much the known quantity. And his former Master was out of town.

Alas, though, I'm still unable to host. Is that a deal killer? Could be. Hmmmm.

Anyway. I'm definitely and all of a sudden squarely in a Top frame of mind. I wanna beat a boy. A sweet young boy. I want fresh, young, tender punchmeat.

Better get to bed soon. I'm meeting the Baron for lunch in Philadelphia. And then, I meet up with a Smokin' Man who's interested in exploring mutual S/M.

Which brings up another interesting point. I'm a good Top (so I am told), and I think I've got a handle on being a bottom. But what about mutual? As in, eyelock. Mano a mano? Could I make that work? It takes a lot for me to switch gears. So many vers folks I know say, 'it depends on the other guy.' Not the case with me. I have my mindset, and I notice other men--or not--depending on what my mindset is.

Oh. And a real slutty up-for-anything phugyeahDaddie young, tender punchmeat boy.

Love that slutty up-for-anything phugyeahDaddie thing.

Happy New Year, Brothers and Sisters!


No comments: