Friday, July 30, 2004

Can't Resist A Meme!

Single or taken: collared!
Sex: As much as possible! I aspire to be a sex pig, but I think it's a matter of genetics, since I can never quite seem to make it work. Or maybe that's just called self-consciousness.
Sign: Born October 29th. Do the math.
Hair color: Brown. When I was a wee bairn, I had strawberry blond ringlet curls. Wonder if I have a picture of me with hair...

Oh. Right. Blogger doesn't seem to be doing that right now. Not for me anyway.

Eye color: Depends on the color of the sky. Ranging from blue to grey, sometimes violet, sometimes green.
Who are your best friends? That's a tough one. Think I'm gonna take a pass on that. Way too many people have loomed very large in my life.
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, and who? Actually, no.

Where is your favorite place to shop? I think the prize here--competing with IKEA, Kiehl's, and Lucky Jeans, would have to be the Leatherman on Christopher Street.
Any tattoos or piercings? The chain stretches from my ankle to my hip, and next Friday at this time, I'll be in pain again as it continues it's journey towards my left wrist. Have another tattoo, about twelve years old, on my right deltoid. The head of a wolf over a banner reading 'Stand Alone.'
What are you most scared of? Becoming brittle.
What are you listening to right now? Crickets, spring peepers, frogs.
Who is the last person that you called? Big.
Where do you want to get married? I absolutely positively wholeheartedly do not want to get married ever. Anywhere.
If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be? Same thing I've been trying to change for the past fifteen plus years of my life: I'd weigh 205.

Favorite color: Orange.
Favorite food? That's really hard! I think I'm going to go with eggs benedict. When I see that on the menu, I order it. Always.
Favorite boy’s names: Jack, Harry, Sergei, Nick.
Favorite girl’s names: Rosemary, Olive, Patience.
Favorite subject in school: English
Favorite animals: Dogs
Favorite games: Softball, Trivial Pursuit, My Word.

Have you ever given anyone a bath? I have.
Have you ever smoked? I smoke Camels and cigars.
Have you ever bungee jumped? Not yet.
Have you ever broken the law? I have an arrest record long as your arm! Beyond speeding, vandalism, battery, sodomy, underage drinking, and the like, I've been arrested in more civil disobedience actions than I can count.
Have you ever made yourself throw-up? I don't think so. Although a lot of times when I'm feeling crappy, I'll sort of encourage myself to do that (positioned over the toilet bowl, thinking about how good it would be to get the bad stuff out so I can feel better.)
Have you ever gone skinny-dipping? I generally prefer to swim naked. At this point in my life, I ask myself What's The Point? if I have to wear a suit.
Have you ever made yourself cry to get out of trouble? Kinda. Sometimes when I've cried while bottoming, I've decided it's manipulative: I want the Top to stop, and it's an attempt (usually unsuccessful since the men I go down to are a bright bunch).
Do you like filling these out? Must. Do. Meme. Must. Disclose.
What did you have for breakfast this morning? Tea! Glorious Tea!
Who would you hate being locked in a room with? The guy from Boy Meets Boy.
If you could have one more meal before you died what would it be? It would be quite the smorgasboord, I think. Including lobster, coffee ice cream, perfectly grilled steak, pho, blueberries, bouillabaisse, bicuits, fried zucchini, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, beaujolais nouveaux, Taylor's of Harrowgate Yorkshire Gold Tea with Carnation Evaporated Milk (milk in first, thank you very much), a sampling of all the great food I had in Moscow, duck, turkey and cornbread-blood orange-cranberry stuffing, something with creme fraiche, Cadburry Milk Chocolate, goat cheese.

! drew, lunch, montreal 2_1.jpg


No comments: