Monday, September 05, 2005

Locked, Loaded, Etc.

I'm packed!

Just about. Still have to deal with clothes to wear and such, but the whips, floggers, 200 pounds of chain, steel dowels, boxing gloves, restraints, and such are loaded into the Jeep Liberty.

Ready to go to Inferno.

It all takes up surprisingly little space. For a Top, I travel light. My first time at Inferno, I brought everything but the kitchen sink. I had enough vet wrap and duct tape to encircle the entire encampment. Perhaps I've mellowed with age, but at this point, I'm playing to my strong points. Whips and chains. I could probably improvise for something off that menu. But I don't know that I'm so inclined. No more RoboTop! If there is commonality of interests and animal attraction, then I'll do a scene. If not, than not.

I've got a couple of scenes lined up in advance. All of which will feature me in bottom mode. Pretty much. Horowitz is engineering some sort of sex pig extravaganza for me. (Reeeeally nervous about that one. Truly. What have I signed up for? I sent off email to roadkill asking if he'd whip me. Of all the whipping Tops at Inferno, he's the one to whom I feel the strongest connection. I had asked Alpha months ago to do the honors, but Alpha, alas, doesn't feel his singletail skills are quite there. And yeah, I want to be whipped. Nothing to prove. Not harsh and severe. I just sort of feel like I'm due. I can't count the number of men I've whipped since I last took my place on the cross.

And then there's that other scene. With Alpha. Every year, he and I struggle to devise a way so that we two Tops can do a scene together. He's usually up for a flogging. And I'm cool with that. Absolutely. Such gusto there! My first year at Inferno, Alpha flogged me, and I learned that I don't like getting flogged much. The last time I went, there was the tickling scene. Which I envisioned would be all about us snorting and giggling and having a gay old time. I guess I sure didn't understand what tickling was all about. As soon as he offered me the opportunity to give up the safe word, I sang it out. Laughing till it enduces panic is a surprisingly heavy scene. Take it from me.

So this year. I proposed, and he accepted. Alpha is going to hold me while I cry.

Aren't my bottoming skills coming along nicely? Look at me, asking for exactly what I want! Go figure!

Ah Inferno. I can't believe I'm actually going to get there. Surely I'll find that gas at $9.59 a gallon will force me to turn around and head for home before I even get west of the Allegheny Mountains. Or something. Or my father will call me from the road with some crisis or other. Or something. Or I'll arrive and they'll give me the news that there's been some terrible error with my registration. Or something.

Will it actually come to pass? Will I actually manage to make it all the way there?

Laundry. Packing clothes. Making food to sustain my father for a week while I'm gone. Work tomorrow. Dropping off Faithful Companion at Doggie Lock-Up. Buying some cigars for the trip. Picking up pizza. Getting to bed early. Waking up at 3 am. Hitting the road.

And then I'll be there.


No comments: