Sunday, June 12, 2005

Green Mountain Adventures

Yo!

You never know!

This weekend, I joined CigarBiker and his babyboy for a stay at the Salt Ash Inn in Plymouth, Vermont.

Now, Plymouth is 300 miles away from me. A long, long drive. I was making that long, long drive because I always enjoy the company of CigarBiker and babyboy. I envisioned the Salt Ash Inn as being something like the sad and tragic Rainbow Mountain Resort that Sir and I visited back in December. Namely, a weird wee outpost of homo-ness in an otherwise hetero wilderness.

Can you say... Wrong!

I mean, the place was great!

The men were Hot! Like, way hot! And they were all Tops! (Thank the leathergods for my newfound versatility!) the hosts, Jonathan and Jordan, are really great guys. The place was nice, but not fussy. The room rates are entirely reasonable, and the dungeon space was kickass. (Love the Rustic Country Dungeon!)

And, they have a hot tub.

I had planned to head up on Friday night. Unfortunately, I had to do a service call for work on Friday. I was assured that I'd be back at 5 pm, in time to cash my paycheck, stock up on cigars, and head out on the road.

I got back to the shop at 8:15.

So, I had to head up on Saturday. And it was a long drive. Although a beautiful one. If you're ever in Hoosic, New York, be sure to visit Helvi's BBQ on Route 7. If the barbequed beef I had is any indication, the pulled pork, which they were out of, is amazing. And beautiful Vermont offers road signs bearing quaint names like "Wooten Pond" and "Hoopletonville" and the like. But eventually, at 7:30 pm, I got there.

I said my hellos and hit the hot tub. Every seven hour drive should have a hot tub at the other end.

Especially when it's a hot tub filled with gropey men.

Hot gropey men.

I exited the hot tub when I had to piss, and whaddyaknow, there was a watersports party going on! So I headed for the Rustic Country Dungeon. Hardly in the door, and no sooner had I relieved myself into babyboy's rubber waders, than I was set upon by two hot tops, who treated me to some CBT and TT, which I took like a trooper!

After I had all I could take (my tits are still sore) (love that), I grabbed a sandwich for dinner, and went to cruise the pub room. More hot men were arriving every minute.

And here's another surprising thing: the level of play was fairly sophisticated. We're talking sounds, scrotal inflation, fisting... And, I witnessed a really creative and innovative scene wherein one of the numerous Tops sprayed the back of a few men with a shower of sparks from a grinder held against a hunk of stainless steel. (Kudos! Reminded me of welding! And verrrry dramatic to watch. Like fireworks.)

I awed all present (aw shucks) by showing off my flogging and singletail prowess.

That felt good.

But, alas, no rose without thorns, no earthly paradise without a serpent slithering somewhere. Things started to get piggy. And, as readers know, I needed some of that. So I paired off with the hot bear who had worked my balls so well.

And wouldn't you know it, I just got sucked up into my head. My cerebral cortex just would not stop. Totally chatty cathy.

Mostly concerning the HIV thing. Damn my precious HIV-negative sero-status anyway. Had to keep reminding myself: hate doctors, hate pills, hate doctors, hate pills, hate doctors, hate pills...

Dealing with all that, and trying to keep a hardon to show this way hot bear how appreciative I was of his intentions resulted in a splitting headache.

Which further complicated things.

But all turned out well. He messaged me to let me know he had the best time with limp-dicked non-pig me that he's had in ten years. I guess that's the plight of being a Top in Vermont, the only state in the Union where Tops out number bottoms by about 30 to 1.

But don't let my crappy head space fool you! The Salt Ash Inn is well worth the trip. They have two more of what they bill as "men's parties" this summer, the last weekend of July and August respectively. July I'll be playing softball, but I'm hoping to make the August party. What could be sweeter than a sultry summer weekend in that beautiful corner of the world?

And, if'n you need a weekend getaway, the Salt Ash Inn comes highly recommended by me.

Onwards and upwards!


No comments: