Monday, June 13, 2005

I Am gps

Whoa!

Kick in the stomach!

What was that weirdness with the hot bear from New Hampshire I met at the Salt Ash Inn? Been wondering and wondering. I've been wanting some action between the sheets, and here was hot action with a hot man, so why couldn't I get my head together?

Now I get it.

This sounds sort of extreme and dramatic, but here goes. Remember that LA guy who had me all hot and bothered? Well, I thought I was over him, worked my way through, but guess what... He's spoiled me for all other men.

Trust.

It was just so good with him. So good. I couldn't ask for more. And I'm trying to find a viable alternative. One that's just like him.

Damn.

Not that I blame him. At all. It's just that he was designed by the Creator to be able to reach to the very depths of my soul and satisfy all of my deepest desires. It would be like blaming cuban cigars. Like blaming single malt scotch. Like blaming Joe Wheeler's whips. So they're unbelievably great. Not their fault, just a fact.

But of course, there's that fact that I'm in the same boat as Adam. Of Genesis fame. Evicted from paradise.

But don't be dismayed. I'm not. My story with the guy from LA isn't over. And the search for other terrific scenes and men continues. I'll do whatever it takes.

It just kinda hurts sometimes.

Wish he'd call me.


No comments: