Thursday, July 28, 2005

Joy

Another night of sitting in my car, moaning and wailing.

And then, I decided that it might be a good time to conjure my spirit guide, Wolf.

We only talked briefly, but it was a good talk. As usual, I aske the questions, and he answers them. (Novel for someone like me, who enjoys listening to myself talk so much [g].)

As usual, a lot was conveyed in that conversation. But here's the really important thing. Wolf told me that this time will determine the rest of my life. If I allow misery to set down roots into my soul, then I'll be miserable for the rest of my life. No matter what my future circumstances. But, if I can find joy, even during this hard time, then nothing will ever be able to hurt me again. Joy will be mine for all time.

Sweet.

The stakes are high, but I feel up to the challenge.


1 comment:

mhg said...

Dude...I'm thinking of ya.