Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Tell Your Friends!

I am thankful.

Some good things are happening.

Last week at work was all about Sturm und Drang. This unfolding financial situation that just seemed to get worse and worse the more I knew about it. Essentially, as our accounting folks put our budget together, it seems our expenses were greater than our revenue, to the tune of $148,000.

Like... Yikes!

So this weekend, the Baron noticed that I was preoccupied, and I had problems sleeping, especially Sunday night.

But, today I sat down with the accounting folks, we went through the budget line by line, and even though it's going to take a lot of work and some painful belt tightening, but it will make us such a better organization.

But that's not all.

Three years ago, when I went to Delta, I met this guy. Just briefly. It was one of those situations wherein, confronted with a man who gets my dick hard just by entering the room, I get all nervous and lookin' down at my boots and clam up. It's like I'm right back in junior high school. But he popped up on line, I flagged him down, and we started typing at each other. And he remembered me. I told him that with Diabolique and Lolita, I almost had dinner at his house on New Years Eve a few years ago. And we talked about MAL, and then, he made a suggestion, and one thing led to another...

And in two weeks, I'm headed down to DC for Black Rose. This guy is working the event as a vendor, and needs some help with that. And the help would be me.

So the way we're working it, I'll get to realize a long held fantasy of being a hustler. For the weekend, he owns my sweet ass.

Whatever goes down afterwards, it's sure to be a great weekend.

Now here's the good news for all of you.

I've screwed things up in the past by discussing burgeoning romance here on SingleTails in the past, and I don't want to make that mistake again. This just feels kind of... important.

But fear not! SingleTails will not be taking a hiatus!

'Member way back when I was writing a book about the intersection of SM and spirituality? And then I made the fatal mistake of sharing the book before it was done and the muse split on me? Well, I've still got all the parts I wrote. So I'm gonna be posting them, section by section, here on SingleTails.

So spread the news! Important things will be going down here on SingleTails. And I hope you all enjoy.

And have a happy Thanksgiving!


1 comment:

Teddy Pig said...

Now that is a good idea and I will be glad to read it too.

I find even though I do not want to write any books that posting my thoughts helps because on-line I can go back and read and then edit the hell out of it when I catch parts that do not flow properly or things that are not quite right.

The other great thing is I find parts I want to take out and explain better or focus on more completely.