Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Toughen Up

When I got home from work, I had email from PunchPig waiting for me in my In-Box. It was the email that I sent to PunchPig after he and I did the face punching scene.

Right on target, PunchPig.

I was reminded of what my motivation was when I started in on this whole bottoming thing. I was having a hard time. Boss Sunshine was the source of much grief. Things were tough financially. My step mother had congestive heart failure. And I sensed that things were gonna get tougher.

So I needed to find my strength. I needed to be reminded that no matter how tough things got, I'd emerge intact. And having Roman Cool put me through my paces in an endurance bondage session like none other, getting clocked by PunchPig, getting my ass beat at Inferno. Push me, wreck me, send me over the edge. Because I know you'll be there to put me back together. So bring it on.

Bring. It. On.

I'm not alone in this. I'll come through.

So now it's here. I'm at the end of my rope. I've been in Top mode lately. Perhaps that's because I just can't take any more hurt and fear and feeling of failure.

yeah. I think that might be it.

yeah.

But here's the mushy part: I'll be okay. I'll be good. I have resources within I don't know about. And I am loved.

Y'know, this is what leather is all about. This is totally what leather is all about.

Anyway, back to the torment!




No comments: