Wednesday, November 02, 2005

41

No trick-or-treaters on Hallowe'en! Not a one! So luckily my father gets all of it.

Tonight, at St. Paul's Episcopal Church in Doylestown, it was the Feast of All Souls. A requiem mass was said. I'd never heard one before. Usually, a resurrection mass, celebratory rather than solemn, is said at funerals in my church. It was beautiful. The music was sublime.

After church, I was approached by a parishioner who invited me to join up.

I didn't launch into it with him, but of course, St. Paul's has to "come out" as a Welcoming church (as in, 'welcoming of gay men and lesbians') before I'd have my letter transferred from St. Luke's in NYC.

Work goes well. Of course. And I'm looking forward to GMSMA's leatherfest and the erotic art fair up in NYC this Saturday.

And, finally my chain saw is back from getting repairs. So I'll be able to plunge into chopping firewood in earnest on Sunday.

Huh.

Only this. The thought that keeps passing through my head: I want a change.

I want a change.

I'm ready for something new.

Something transformative.


No comments: