Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Not Yesterday. Tomorrow.

Oh MAN my poor old tired body is aching.

Spent the day working for installer guy putting together office furniture over in Broomall, PA. Thank the Lord the stuff wasn't delivered until noon so I didn't have to be there until 12:30. The work wasn't hard particularly, but lots of bending and lifting and such.

So I didn't get to put on my apron and head out on the floor at Ho(t)me(n) Depot. It was a management snafu kinda thing. No big deal.

So tomorrow night, I'm working 6pm to 11pm. And that's when it's gonna go down.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Starting a new job... Always stressful. Always laden with anxiety. But it'll pass. And it'll all come together. And then things will be So. Much. Better.

And guess what? It think I might just be feeling some vague stirrings of my libido lately!

Truth!

And what a welcome development that would be.

No comments: