Friday, March 10, 2006

More Good Things

Go here now.

This gives a good idea of what I'm in for tomorrow. I didn't know that Richard Meier was essentially doing what I long to do: design and build his own house. I don't doubt, based on that, that he's poured his heart and soul into it. I think it's gonna be powerful. Like... SM kinda powerful.

That's tomorrow when I make that trip. Tonight, I feel like a kid on Christmas eve. Don't think I'll be sleeping well tonight.

And another thing. Last night it happened: I stepped on the scale at the gym and it read 191.4. Tonight, I got 191.5. For the first time in five years, and for the second time in my entire life, I broke 190. Interestingly, last night's scale reading took place after my first session of Ashtanga Yoga at my gym. (Really nice.) So maybe the additional pounds are attributable to Chi or something.

Sunday is our first practice of the season. "Our" meaning the Ballbreakers. And that means that I'll be pitching.

I. Will. Be. Pitching.

What can be better than that? Not too much. Especially since I'm a lousy fielder.

Huh. With sex, as with softball. There are few intimacies I enjoy less than giving head. But I love taking it up the butt and given the tight hole I have, I'm given to understand that giving it to me up the butt rocks. So life offers its little compensations.

And another thing. My resume is out with two employers. Two really great jobs. Neither of which is a Director of Development position. (Lord be thankee.)

And another thing. Were you outside today? Wasn't it great? Guess who had a cigar with his latte on the porch of Starbucks! Did you guess me? You would be right. And it gets better. Tonight, when I got home, I get out of my car and I heard, for the first time since I don't know when, Spring peepers. Night sounds. Generated by amphibians. Although it's probably a postern of global warming doom hearing them this early, it sure was music to my ears.

Okay. Now the other one. Don't tell the Baron! Not a word!

Y'see, there's this smokin' hot man who lives in New Jersey. Great face. Nape cleavage. Beautiful ink. Lots of fur. Beautiful eyes. And I get to have sex with him this Sunday after my softball practice. I'm just totally beside myself about this one. Thinking all kinds of inappropriate thoughts. As in, Special Guy kind of thoughts.

(Why "don't tell the Baron? Because the Baron is very tired hearing me talk about men.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but we'll see.


No comments: