Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Pure

I'm troubled.

How can I get hold of $ 5,450,000.00? How how how?

If I had $ 5,450,000.00, then I'd be able to move into one of the units of Richard Meier's 165 Charles Street. Exclusive of the monthly maintenance.

But if I lived there, I'd be happy all the time! I swear!

And imagine the thrill of getting whipped by me while strung up, arms akimbo, beholding the sunset over Hoboken!

Sublime, huh?

A picture, as they say, is worth a thousand words. So here are some from last weekends sortie.









And here's UnFortunate! Enjoying the view. I told him he should use this photo when connecting on the internet. Y'know... "Here's my pic, relaxing at home. Why don't you stop over? Looks like it will be a beautiful sunset."



And here are a couple of me. Seated, and swooning.






Oh. And the date. I'll just say this: he's even hotter in person than he is on the World Wide Internet. How often does that happen. This coming weekend, we're planning a sleepover.


No comments: