Friday, August 03, 2007

...Going With That Theme

I'm so excited!

I just came across the profile of this really hot guy on WorldLeathermen found an ad for this great job in today's paper! I sent him a message and some of my pics a cover letter and my resume to him them.

Oh. My. God. What a smokin hot man he is great job it would be! He's built, inked, furry, smokes cigars, has some great ink, fluent in three languages, and he's an architect! The job is being an apprentice welder/steel fabricator! Can you believe it? How perfect would that be?

There we'd be. He could teach me Spanish and I could teach him Russian. And just wait till he tries my cooking. He says in his profile that he's a big fan of baseball and the beach. He just sounds so perfect.

Finally, after all this time, I'd get to be a welder! And the place is local, and it looks like they're a decent sized company that does business nationwide. And damn! How great would it be to get geared up every morning and spend the day welding steel girders together? I'd love that!

Now's the hard part: the waiting.

I sure hope I hear from him them.

No comments: