Friday, June 02, 2006

Finally

It's looking like it's gonna happen. Three years in the making. Next Friday, UnFortunate is going to take the bus up hear from Bucks County. I'll pick him up after work. Then, we go pick up the cargo van. I'll head home, get my father dinner, walk my dog, and then we'll head out on the highway to Storrs, CT, where UnFortunate's father lives. We spend the night in Storrs, and the next morning, load up the cargo van with some of UnFortunate's family furniture (his father is getting remarried, and the new wife, who is apparently awful, wants all the old shit gone). Then, we drive east to Providence, Rhode Island. We'll load up my cage--my amazing cage--spend some time with the Cage Maker, who has offered to help, maybe meet this hot Boston guy, another big fan of cold eternal steel, who I've been talking to forever, and for whom Cage Maker is welding a cage now if he can make the drive down.

We'll get back on the highway, heading south, back to NYC, to drop off the furniture at UnFortunate's apartment. Then I'll drive through the Holland Tunnel, south on I-78, get off at exit 15 and take CR-513 to Frenchtown, cross the river, go down river road, and soon end up back at the Ol' Homestead.

And then I'll have my cage.

Who knows how much opportunity I'll get to use it. Lately for me, it's all about quality over quantity, y'know?

But I fell in love with caging years and years ago, when I spent a night in the cage of Aubrey Sparks of Seattle. It'll be wonderful to have a strong, powerful man, under lock and key. For as long as I decide to keep him there. Feeding him out of a dog bowl.

I think that smoking cigars will be a prerequisite for spending time in my cage. The image of a man in a cage smoking a cigar is sooooo hot. I associate cigars with power. Powerful men smoke cigars. And the idea of that power submitting to me... That's just beautiful.


No comments: