Friday, September 08, 2006

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

That's the sound that I make when I'm really excited about something. (But not when strangers are around, because people just wouldn't understand why that big, built, stached, inked bald man making that odd noise.)

And right now, I'm really excited.

Because I get off work at 5 pm today, and then I head for home, and maybe stop off at Starbucks on my way, and definitely stop off at StoopidFresh in Doylestown to buy something for dinner (and hopefully remember that I'm out of mouthwash), and then I go home and make dinner, and then I maybe watch some television, and then I go to bed, and then I get up early tomorrow morning, and then I do some packing, and then I take Faithful Companion to doggie lock-up, and then I pick up some cigars and other last minute items in Doylestown, and then I go home and finish up packing and load up the Bucephalus, my trusty silver Jeep Liberty, and then I make an early dinner for my dad, and then I go to bed even though there are still several hours of daylight, and then I wake up when my alarm goes off at midnight, and I take a shower, and then I hit the road and drive to Inferno!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

It's here it's here it's here it's finally here!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


No comments: