Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Life Is Rich And Full

I dreamed up this reallly smart, innovative idea at work that could allow us to expand the number of people we're reaching exponentially without hugely increasing our expenses. If it works, it could totally put us on the map.

Tonight was the first meeting of an adult Christian formation thing at my church. We went around the room and introduced ourselves. I came out.

I'm going to spend the weekend with hot tub guy at his cabin in Pennsylvania's gay campground (no, not that one, the other one)>

Next weekend, I head to DC to play in a softball tournement with the Ball Breakers.

I've got a couple of dates to hook up with these potentially hot manhunt.net guys tomorrow and Friday after work. (It's been a very long time since I got laid. Y'all know that?)

Bob Casey is apparently widening his lead over incumbent Senator Rick Santorum (R.-Penna.).

And now this... on Project Runway, Laura, Michael, Uli, AND Jeffrey are all going to Fashion Week! That. Is. So. Cool. They're all so great.


No comments: