Monday, July 01, 2002

Damn. The weekend was fine. Friday night Special Guy stayed over. We had dinner, then saw Spider-Man (loved it, but hey, it's a movie), then back to my place. We basically cuddled (an objectionable term, but it pretty much fits), then drifted off to sleep in each others arms. The next morning I gave up the pink for him. Not something I do much of lately, but it was great. Really enjoy being physical with this guy.

Saturday I went to Chestnut Hill, PA, to pick up my buddy the Baron of Philadelphia. We stopped at the Erotic Boutique in New Hope, where I bought a very supple and responsive snake whip. I want to buy a 6' or 7' bullwhip, but couldn't pass this up. We had dinner at Dilly's Corner in Centrebridge, then back to NYC/JC. We hung out, hit the Dugout, then got a good 5 hours sleep before going to the Pride March line-up. I checked in with the gang at GMSMA, and probably would have had a great time marching with them, but I marched with my agency. We were a small but spirited band making our way down 5th Avenue. After the March, I headed to the Dugout for a beer, and ran into the Special Guy. Which was great. We met up with the Baron, and then the three of us went to Gay Pride Evensong at the Church of St. Luke in the Fields. It really is a great way to wind down the day. It was wonderful worshiping next to the Special Guy. Then the reception. Special Guy had been in the seminary with one of the priests at St. Luke's. Felt so comfortable being there with him. We stopped and got our picture ttaken in a photo booth. Something to cherish. He was meetiing up wiht a friend, so Robert and I had dinner, and then went to Factory Cafe to have a latte and watch the crowd swarm by.

No comments: