Friday, July 26, 2002

Eeeee. I'm about to head out to a meeting. It's likely that another attendee of the meeting will be my arch enemy , a borderline personality disordered executive director of an agency doing work similar to mine. In my last job, she was the chair of my board, and ergo my boss. It was not pleasant. Thousands of dollars went to my therapist for sessions devoted to this evil, stupid woman.

But y'know, I fall into this same trap all the time, giving her way to much power. She's just a garden variety nutcase, she has no credibility with anyone. There's not even much of a reason to be nice to her. But it's unbelievable the way she can railroad a meeting. Her latest loopy idea is to subpoena Bill Clinton to testify at a City Council hearing we're having. If I spend two hours in a room discussing the merits of that, I'll just toss her right out a window. I swear I will. I think that's why I dread interacting with her so much. I'd hate to spend the rest of my days in prison, and every time I have to be in the same room with her, homicide is a definite possibility.

No comments: