Friday, July 26, 2002

That last posting was sitting un-posted while I went to my meeting. It was as bad as I imagined it would be. I wanna go and get my MBA. If that's what it takes to not have to sit in a room and listen to these knuckleheads 'brainstorming' ideas that are dumb dumb dumb (if someone said 'think outside the box' one more time...).

Oh well. Here on the home front, I'm lovin work. The coalition stuff is actually a very very small percentage of my job. Thank the lord. I actually enjoy that kind of thing, but I've been spoiled. Back in my ACT UP days, I worked with a group of people who were brilliant. I mean, just stunning at planning and executing direct action. It was dizzying to listen to them. Always. And now I hear these people and it's just soooooo lame. Like going from running graduate seminars at Harvard to Hinneydale Junior College. But ya can't say that...

No comments: