Thursday, July 11, 2002

Yo. Great sleepover last night with the Special Guy. He picked me up at work, I gave him a tour, we crossed the Hudson, did some grocery shopping, then headed to my swingin' pad. In lieu of seeing a movie on the VCR (that I figured out how to use just for the occasion), we had a discussion of comparative moral theology (Roman church vs. the Anglican Tradition). And then we had hot steamy passionate sex on my neoprene sheets.

This a.m., he drove me to work, stopping on the way to get muffin and a decaf at the Original Espresso Bar. He got stopped by a nice police officer making that right turn you're not supposed to make coming out of the Holland Tunnel, but there wasn't a ticket issued.

Why decaf, you may well ask? (Right. Like that's a remote concern.) Anyway, I have my tea at home, so I'm pretty well caffeinated by the time I get in. But, I want something with my muffin. Why not get tea, as that's my preferred drink? For the simple reason that people who work in latte-profering establishments usually have no clue how to make a cup of tea. "Here's your luke warm water with the tea bag on the side." That so does not cut it. Here's a website that answers all your questions. I knew there would be one. Actually Google turned up dozens. We tea drinkers are so particular and so vocal about it.


We talked about spending a few weekdays on Fire Island. I put in a request with Friend and Landlord to see if we could use his share. Here's hoping.

No comments: