Thursday, July 18, 2002

I think there's some more bleeding going on. Special Guy called. We're meeting up tonight at the Original Espresso Bar at 8:15. If anyone wants to see to big guys with mustaches sucking face, get there no later than 8:05 so you can be all settled with your iced latte at the magic moment. It looks like it could pour at any moment. Just like when Special Guy asked me if I wanted to be boyfriends with him.

Note: I am a person who has spent most of my 37 years being completely cut off from my feelings. I get through life by thinking, not feeling. My Enneagram is Point 5. I do wry asides and telling commentary. I recognize irony. I like Abstract Expressionism. My Myers-Briggs is INTP. Think, Joan Didion, or George Will, or David Souter. This experience, this melting into a puddle of pink, sticky goo whenever I think of the Special Guy... it's all brand new to me and completely unexpected.

No comments: