Saturday, February 12, 2005

Can't Resist A Meme!

YOUR SENIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL

[What year was it?]
"Pot is great! Sex is free! We're the Class of '83!"

[What were your three favorite bands?]
The Pretenders, Bruce Springsteen, the B-52s

[What was your favorite outfit?]
Jeans and a tshirt

[What was up with your hair?]
I used to do this thing where I'd bend over and comb my hair when it was wet until it was dry...
The higher the hair, the closer to God!

[Who were your best friends?]
Dave, John, Stephanie, Margie, Ray...

[What did you do after school?]
I worked at Mother's Restaurant, in New Hope, Pennsylvania! And didn't do homework at all.

[Did you take the bus?]
Yes.

[Who did you have a crush on?]
Every guy who crossed my field of vision provoked extended bouts of compulsive masturbation

[Did you fight with your parents?]
Not fight really. Just sniped. We were all about sniping.

[Who did you have a celebrity crush on?]
Richard Gere, Don Johnson, Liberty Devito,

[Did you smoke cigarettes?]
Marlboro reds

[Did you lug all of your books around in your backpack all day because you were too nervous to find your locker?]
When I went to school (I cut something like seventy days), I probably did.

[Did you have a 'clique']
Yes! And it was really fun! We were all failures who didn't fit in, total square pegs, and we banded together and had a hell of a lot more fun than anybody else! While they were off at the Mall, we were spinning labyrinthine webs of lies to our parents that would allow us to run off to NYC for the weekend and such.

[Did you have "The Max" like Zach Kelly and Slater?]
I have no idea what this refers to.

[Admit it, were you popular?]
I prompted more in the way of fear, concern, and sympathy than luminous appeal.

[Who did you want to be just like?]
My make-believe boyfriend, Rudy! He was a loner. He rode around the country on his Harley. He had tattoos.
Hey... Wait a minute...

[What did you want to be when you grew up?]
Away from there. *ahem* And 'there' would be 'here.'

[Where did you think you'd be at the age you are now?]
Dead or in prison.


No comments: