Monday, February 14, 2005

Run, Don't Walk!

This is verrry important.

It seems that Vin "Chained At My Feet Soaked In My Piss" Diesel has made a heartwarming family comedy. It's called The Pacifier. He plays a Navy Seal and... oh like it matters.

Here's the skinny. Given the fact that I absolutely cannot get enough images of this man loaded into my gray matter, I am intent on prolonging the career of Vin "Chained At My Feet Soaked In My Piss" Diesel for as long as possible.

Therefore, it is your bounden duty as a SingleTails reader--even the most casual reader--to go out an plunk down whatever they ask so you can perpetuate that. Even if you don't actually sit through this heartwarming family comedy (not my cup of tea either), I want Vin to do Major Box Office. I want to live in a world where people struggle to remember what movies Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise appeared in. This is really really REALLY important.

I mean Criminy. He's perfect. And I just know he's a major bottom. And a total pig. It's so obvious.

Anyway. You get my point, right?

Go see The Pacifier.


No comments: