Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Bliss

Once again, the Starbucks in Doylestown put the cafe tables and chairs out on their porch. So I no longer have to sit on the cold concrete while I enjoy my latte and cigar. And, the old gang is starting to drift back and take up their positions. Nice.

Alas, Cigar Boy still has not surfaced.

I'm still enjoying this ride. The cool Zen feeling of being both the actor in the melodrama unfolding on stage and somewhat disinterested observer in the audience endures.

But I've been thinking. If, in fact, things don't pan out with Cigar Boy (it could happen!), maybe... maybe... this is the leathergods way of communicating to me that I should be thinking about collaring a boy. All the things that Cigar Boy has me thinking about would be transferable. To some special boy.

First and foremost, giving him the assurance of my abiding devotion. "I'll always be there for you, boy. I'll always be in your corner. I've always got your back. No matter where your journey takes you in life, you can always be sure of that."

What boy wouldn't love to hear that?


No comments: