Sunday, May 21, 2006

"Only For The Sickest Masochists And Sadists"

Yup.

That's how Yahoo Movies describes Hostel. And I'm watching it.

It's... it's... more than I hoped for.

Okay okay okay. I am down with Safe Sane and Consensual. I don't like violence. Torture, even that sanctioned by the United States Attorney General. is wrong. I'm not just talking. For real.

But this, in fact, is a movie. Not a real thing. And it's a movie featuring a hot college boy handcuffed in a chair with a ballgag shoved in his mouth being menaced with a gun by a sadist wearing a leather apron.

Remember I asked all of you to go and see every movie Vin Diesel makes to ensure that he'll always be able to get work and be in movies? Well, damn you! Oh that he were desperate for work and would take anything and be cast in this twisted movie! That would be so keen.

Hey! Maybe they'll make Hostel II! And Vin could be in it! It could be like XXX vs. the Hostel! How cool would that be?


No comments: