Wednesday, May 17, 2006

If You Only Knew

It's a Meme! From Lolita's blog. The idea is you present what you'd really like to tell ten people. But you don't list the names of whom you're addressing. Got it? Lolita explains it better.

So here we go.

1. Don't you feel that I'm due? Like you can maybe give for once instead of taking?

2. You better pull this one off.

3. It's never going to happen with us. And spending time with you would be a lot less awkward for me if you figured that out.

4. We would make such a good team. I would buddy up with you without any hesitation.

5. Do you ever think about me? Ever wonder what's going on with me? If I knew you were just going through the motions, that would wreck me.

6. I'm liking everything so far. A lot. What do you think the future might hold?

7. Yeah, but you just live too far away.

8. Gosh! You have no inner life at all, do you? What could that be like? I guess that's what makes it easy to be so casual with other men's hearts.

9. You know what I want. I know you know what I want. You know I know you know what I want. So... uh... wanna see about making it happen? You want to be the man to do it for me, right?

10. We could have been so great together. So how are things going with that vapid chucklehead you ended up with?

So there ya go.

Reading over these, it almost seems like it doesn't matter who they're addressed to, huh?


No comments: