Sunday, May 28, 2006

Go Keckler!

Oh cool! You can go to the International Mr. Leather website and see pics from the whole overwhelming mega-event. They seem to be taken by BullManX, so y'know they're gonna be good.

I, of course, am rooting feverishly for Mr. Boston Leather, and my GMSMA Novices SIG classmate, Thomas Lewis. Aka Keckler. So for me, going through the galleries was a "Where's Waldo?" affair, as I tried to spot Keckler in all the group shots. He looks great! Great great great! And, you can even go to Keckler's weblog... Uh... Excuse me, I meant "Live Journal" thingy and read about the contest from an insiders perspective. (Huh. Is that a first? Have any other contestants blogged? Aren't most of them illiterate? Well then that's another reason that Keckler deserves to win!)

How feverishly am I rooting for Keckler? Why, so much so that I'm linking to his Live Journal thingy, even though I loathe Live Journal. It's clannish. You've got to have a Live Journal to post on Live Journal and all that nonsense. We're much more democratic and openminded here at Blogger.com, of course. Anyone can post to my blog. (And whaddya know! Anyone does.)

When's the contest again? It's today, right? I hope to learn if Mr. Boston Leather prevails!


1 comment:

Lolita said...

You can post to my LJ...