Tuesday, August 27, 2002

Finally! What a thrill! I'm blogging from my Jersey City digs. Y'see, I neglected to write down my password and user name, so attempts to sign on from home have been pretty fruitless. Finally, today, I figured out how to get that info from the fine folks at Blogger.

Jiminy. I'm so in love with the Special Guy. Still. The smell of him, the taste of him when we kiss, the feel of his hairy chest, the sound of his laugh. The way he looks at me with such kindness and intensity when I'm telling him about my day. Unfortunately, his sciatica is acting up again, so we won't be getting together tonight. Fortunately, we're good to go tomorrow after my the party for my softball team at Ty's (y'all come!) and possibly the next night, too. Can't wait. Sure nuff, Inferno (Inferno! Inferno!!) will provide many distractions, but that won't stop me from missing him the entire time I'm away.

No comments: