Friday, August 09, 2002

It's Vin Diesel Day At Last!!!

This is a website that just sums up for me everything wonderful about the www. The graphics could use some work, but I spent a thoroughly enjoyable hour rummaging around in here.

I found it from a link from this website. It's a site by and for men doing sex work. Although it's work related, I have to admit there's more than a professional interest for me here. Long, long have I harbored a fantasy of being a hustler. This fantasy foundered on the shoals of reality when it was explained to me by a friend who had supported himself that way for a number of years that your clients tend to be guys that you wouldn't want to have sex with. Alas.

Ananuthathing: This morning on my way to work, I passed a septuagenarian wearing (from the ground up) spectator shoes, silk knee socks, bermuda shorts, a tweed blazer, and a bowtie. "Yeah," you're thinking, "so what?" The thing that made it great was he had the best stone-cold 'What da fuck you lookin' at?' expression on his face. Ya gotta wonder about someone who wakes up in the morning and decides to invite that invitation to fisticuffs into his day.

Oh. It's Vin Diesel day. A pan of the movie in The Sun, but don't think that will slow me down. At one point they comment that Vin can't act. Like, that's an issue cuz why? It also mentions that he's drafted into spy work by being kidnapped. Uh huh.

No comments: