Monday, August 12, 2002

Saw XXX. Vin appears handcuffed, has his hands bound behind his back, is suspended from the rafters by chains around his wrists while his compadres are bound and gagged, and is shackled and drenched in piss... Oops! That was from my own fertile imagination later that night. Anyway, loved the movie.

My softball team, Ty's Ballbreakers, took the division championship in two games on Saturday. Next to falling in love with the Special Guy, softball was truly the highlight of my summer.

Great time with the Special Guy yesterday. And last night. He met me at church. We went up to the Cloisters. We had an amazing conversation about faith and belief. (Well, the lowpoint was when he said that my religion was founded on the balls of a king.) Then we hit Beer Blast at the Dug Out. Always a good time. The Dug Out just does not disappoint. It's so friendly and chummy, but with a wonderful sexual energy. Sort of a bear-y bachanalia. Then dinner at the Belgian place on Hudson. Then home to Jersey City. Very, very hot time.

Something I was thinking about while we were at the Dug Out. I've always found couples to be really, really hot. Two hot guys, obviously hot for one another. I suppose it's hot because it mingles sexual desire with a desire for the connection between the two of them. Wanting not to be alone. That's sort of what sex is about anyway. So not only are you desiring connection, but you have connectedness modeled for you. When Special Guy and I were at the Dug Out, I sort of felt that we were a couple in that public way. It's sort of a type. I know a cop and a firefighter who fit the bill. The current Mr. Lure and his guy are another example. Two guys from Connecticut that I see frequently at the Lure would be in the mix, too. Although, lamentably, they die their beards jet black. Which looks goofy.

No comments: