Wednesday, September 18, 2002

Awnry and Irish (who rocks) responded to these questions, so I will to.

1. The Enormous Pickle
2. Sitting in the waiting room at GMHC's David Geffen Center waiting for the results of my HIV antibody test. Fear turned out to be unfounded.
3. Constant change ups or the mind tends to wander.
4. Uhh... Undisclosed location West of Chicago, East of Cleveland, North of St. Louis.
5. Whatever it is, I'm doing it on a volunteer basis, so it makes me feel great. And (most importantly) I don't need the money...
6. Tragically, I didn't get that gene. I do my best.
7. A hybrid bullwhip-signal whip made by Joe Wheeler. Bar none.
8. 15 oral. 22 anal. And I fisted a guy when I was 17. Really.
9. Speed dial. Even though I have an uncanny capacity to memorize numbers.
10. L'Essence de Moi. My handsoap doesn't even have a scent.

No comments: