Monday, September 30, 2002

Huh. Special Guy gives me marching orders, and of course my thoughts tend to... shopping. Yesterday I spent $94 on CDs (UP by Peter Gabriel, Release by the Pet Shop Boys, The Chemical Brothers, and the Simple Minds). I walked into the store so I could buy a CD holder book thing (price tag: $12.99). And after that I strolled over to the Leatherman on Christopher Street. Luckily, I didn't try anything on that didn't elicit the thought, "Doesn't do a lot for me."

So I guess I am a little rocked by the whole thing.

I went to the Dugout yesterday and had some fun with two very hot men, a hot submissive guy with a boyfriend, and a man named for an archangel who I actually met through Special Guy. So I was pretty charged from that.

Today, Special Guy called me to ask if we could get together for dinner on Wednesday. That... uh... confuses me. I mean, we talked at length about what being boyfriends would look like. I'm not sure I have a clear understanding of what being pals would look like. Are we fuck buddies? Sort of, enhanced fuck buddies in that we have dinner and see movies? Does it mean we just sort of have a 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' policy about what we do when we're not having dinner or seeing a movie or having sex with each other?

No comments: