Saturday, September 21, 2002

What do you get when you cross a a gorgeous onion with a good looking donkey?

An ass so beautiful it brings tears to your eyes.


This little joke came to mind tonight at the Eagle, where I met this stunning Brazilian boy. He was very proud of his ass, and well he should be. Like the hood of a Studdebaker. I have church tomorrow, but I got his number. Hope to be plowing that carnival of gluteal pulchritude before to long.

But I did bring home a trophy. A softball trophy. It's about 8 inches high, a statuette of a batter who just got a hit. It has my name on it. I'm pretty thrilled. It'll be right there on my desk when I start my new job.

And, met up with the Special Guy and we went to see a movie, Secretary. Superb. Wonderful. Surely the best representation of S/M I've seen in the media.

No comments: