Monday, February 20, 2006

About Last Night

I love three day weekends! And I was determined to make the most of this one. I made a foray down to Philadelphia to visit the Bike Stop. I spent most of the evening talking to a verrrrry hot man from Orange County, but there were those logistics issues that always come up, since I live all the way the hell up in Bucks County, and he was staying at a hotel out in Valley Forge, and how were we supposed to make that happen? But the ride home was not filled with whining and self-recrimination for a change, because I had a plan for Sunday night.

Last night, the Sunday night in question, I did something I've never done before in my life: an internet hookup! He checked out my profile, I checked out his, and we got together to have sex. Now, I've arranged scenes before, but never straight up sex. Kinda nice not having to pack a toy bag, just bring my own sweet self.

I had high hopes, and they were not dashed. Just about across the board, they were fulfilled.

Y'see, the man that I chose for my first internet hookup seemed to be a little off. The pictures of himself that he offered were grainy, and his description of himself was far briefer than I could ever manage. I put more into the "Any comments you'd like to share?" part of surveys than he put into his profile. From time to time I'd get instant messages from him along the lines of "Im so horny Ive got precum thinking about you." Andrew Marvell he is not. In short, he didn't seem to me to be the kind of guy that I could have a conversation with.

But that was fine. Because this was going to be all about sex.

So last night, I drove down to the unfamiliar tractless expanses of Lower Bucks County and that part of Philadelphia known (sarcastically in my opinion) as "the Greater Northeast." He was waiting for me at the door, and before I could even say "Great color on your accent wall!" (And it was!) he was all over me, and I was all over him. Pretty quickly we moved upstairs to the bedroom, shucked our clothes, and without lighting candles or anything, went at it.

Here's the kicker: he kept his baseball cap on the entire time.

Here's the total kicker: he's a cop.

Nothing really exceptional about the sex. Nothing elaborate went down. He didn't even take out his handcuffs. Just two guys going at it and getting all sweaty.

When it was over, I got dressed, we agreed to make it happen again, he gave me directions to get to Center City Philadelphia from there, and it was done.

How cool is that?

And it was so satisfying! No imagining a future life together. No animadversion (look that word up on dictionary.com, it's a great word). No plan. No strings. Just meeting up to spill our seed.

And I love that he kept his baseball cap on the whole time.


No comments: