Sunday, February 19, 2006

Poetry 'N' Lotion

I don't quite know what to make of this, but I like it a lot. Sort of a "found poem," no?

(from a REAL profile of a REAL guy on a REAL website on the REAL internet, edited only to obscure identifying details)


* * * * *

I'm gwm, i'm neg, 45 OLD, delaware,
240lds, 55" c, tit
50"w, 7" dick, 5" head, 6" base, bull balls (dollar size) chew on love it alot, supper hairy cock, supper hairy ass hole also!
cumming ir U need more I give to U!
I have pic! NEW ONES TOO! I want them NOW put ur email there!! on there
I'll sent them type III BIG LETTER SO I CAN SEE!!
give nude massagers here!

love piss play !!

love playing alot with someone that can't get ever SEX!! don't care who see me any more!!

{I NEED A ROOM FOR MAL in jan! now!}

shave ur head dick ass hole alot!

Piss daily on u Up U!

give all the SEX U will ever Need or want!

Take it alot!

TIE U down alot in cuv I own! fuck U! RAW!!

I need U!!

U: 40 & UP!! old shaved head, dick, asshole OK!! must be will to start right NOW!!

[will travel here to delaware for a master}
(dc, del, md, nj, pa, ny, va, wv slave dog & ver too!]
I need alot of SEX don't care who see!

if U up to this email

live in a jock & collared!!

U live on Ur knees & hands too!
U need this Master now!

I don't care who see, Master do what I need to do to slave dog! 24/7 SEX!!

where r the BOTTOM'S? GUYS!

where r the hungry guys?

when can U start realtime here?

what all U into?

do U have a face pic?


READY to play anytime NOW!!!!!!!!!


where u at? slave!


where r U? NOW!


i do have pic!
it not let master put up on here OK!!


IT's all about master need & want DOG!

be really!
GUYS IF U WANT TO PLAY "" CALL AFTER FEB 14TH OK""
[he really gives his phone number here, but I'm not gonna pass it on. -ed.] two times! be about realtime OK!if not here leave name & number OK 2 TIMES PLEASE
OK!!

* * * * * *

Okay. You know what to do!


No comments: