Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Cigar Boy Update

Cigar Boy was a no show again today. When I pulled up, I saw, from a distance, a guy who could have been Cigar Boy and got all excited, but alas, it wasn't.

Dang.

And it wasn't all that warm today, so I wasn't very comfortable keeping my lonely vigil.

But some good news: this Monday, Starbucks is putting the chairs and tables out on the porch. So, I won't have to sit on the ground any more. And, that always brings out the crowds, thus upping my chances of meeting up with Cigar Boy and asking him out on a date.

Okay okay okay! Enough pissing and moaning, right? Not what you all tuned in for, I'm sure.

I'm not that bad off. I had church tonight. And I thanked God for the gift of my life. Things are good here. Just kinda maybe sorta hoping they get better. Cigar Boy better.

Oh. And speaking of prayer, send out a prayer for our friend Diabolique, who is recovering from having his spleen removed.


No comments: