Wednesday, April 05, 2006

When A Young Middle Aged Man's Fancy

Maybe it's the season. Maybe it's the fact that I'm getting laid lately. Maybe it's that damn final episode of 'Sex In The City.'

But lately I've been thinking about how nice it would be to buddy up. Have a steady eddie. Fall in love. All that.

At Starbucks this afternoon, after work, and before church (church rocks!), I spent some time doing... uh... some "Creative Visualization."

I don't think I'm being unreasonable here. Summoning as much modesty as I can, I think it's a mostly accurate description of me. So maybe I'll meet a guy whom it would also describe. And maybe he'll find something worthwhile in me...

Here's the list...

Smoke tolerant, at least • Sensualist • Kink appreciative • Kind, and a man who values kindness • Happy, as in, constitutionally • Laughs easily • Cowboy • Embodies masculine archetypes • Self-reliant and independent • Leatherman • Athletic... Physical... that kind of thing • Enjoys learning, trying new things, going new places • Top/Vers • Plucky • Open-minded • Sexually adventurous • Vivid, larger than life • Risk taker • Christian, or at least religious • Extraordinary looking (Not the same as "VGL." VGL doesn't do a lot for me. But ugly-hot makes me break a sweat) • Wearer of boots • Shaved head • Slacker/non-materialist, non-consumer values • Verbal • Unfussy • Outdoorsy

Now, I think that's casting the net pretty wide! And as a matter of fact, I met a man not so long ago that seems to be batting .100 so far.

So maybe it will be an interesting Spring and Summer.


No comments: