Monday, April 17, 2006

A Cry For Help

Help!!!

Okay.

Does anybody out there live in New England and have a truck with a decent sized bed? (At least 6'x6'.) Or, does anybody out there know anybody who has a truck who lives in New England?

Here's the deal.

Look at this beautiful cage...



I mean, Look at that!

Bet you've never seen one like that before, have you? Notice how the ample space on top can be used as a bondage table. And that classy pentagonal shape, huh? What a beauty!

And it's mine! All mine!

And for the past two years and eight months, it's been sitting--empty!--in a garage in Providence, Rhode Island.

I cannot for the life of me figure out a way to get it down here from Providence. (Pretty unprovidential, right?) And since I have the garage all cleaned out, I have a place to put it.

And put it to use.

Surely there must be some truck driving Good Samaritan out there who would be willing to help me out here. I'll give you gas money! I'll make you a dinner that will blow you away! I'll put you in the cage! I'll let you put me in the cage!

Anybody? Anybody?

If'n you can help out, drop something into the comments section below, or email me at drewkramer (at) mac (dot) com.

Please.

Please help.

I'll thank you. Countless boys will thank you.

My undying gratitude awaits!


No comments: