Thursday, January 02, 2003

Happy New Year, Baby!

I’m back at work in the office of my dry-drunk boss. Happily, he won’t be here much over the next few weeks. I’m way not happy about that being back in this saddle. But, I’ll do my best to report on New Years’ Eve.

Which was great. Really great. I went over to wonder boy’s well appointed loft at 10 p.m. He was all a’quiver with excitement and anticipation. We talked and I checked in with him, letting him know that as the time available to us was only forty minutes, I would have to work up more quickly than I had before. We drove to the Lure, and I found parking not too far away. I opened up the back door of my Jeep and pointed to my toy bag. He picked up the bag, and followed me, keeping about three steps behind and to my left. Love that.

At the Lure, we met up with the All American Kink guys, and the other duo that would be doing a demo that night. After w.b. checked our coats, I collared and leashed him, and restrained his hands behind his back. He squatted at my feet, and he looked wonderful. They had champagne at midnight, and I put the glass to his lips and tipped it so most of it went dribbling down his chin and chest. We kissed, and I told him, “You’re going to give me a lot of pleasure tonight.” He just melted.

Then it was waiting and waiting and waiting. I sort of wished that the Lure had a Green Room.

When we decided that the time had come, I led him over to our area and got set up. I attached two lengths of chain to a steal girder suspended from the ceiling, put him in wrist restraints, and attached him so that his hands were at about the level of his shoulders. After holding him and thanking him and saying a silent prayer, I started in with the flogging. His body responded beautifully, his back reddening quickly, and his low moans were music to my ears. The music, although not what I would have chosen, worked well. “It has a good beat and I can flog to it. I’d give it a seven, Dick.” It was interesting hearing the sounds of the floggings taking place with the other two duos. We sort of went in and out of sync, like a jazz trio. Most of my attention was focused on w.b., though. I honestly couldn’t tell you how the Lure patrons were responding to this display. After fifteen minutes, I transitioned from floggers to whips. Much initial cracking with out hitting, and then slowly I moved forward. Because w.b. requested that he be gagged during the scene, I wasn’t able to give him sips of water. I compensated for this by asking him if he still wanted the gag when I periodically checked in with him. I did do that great trick I learned at Inferno, taking a good swig of water myself and then spitting it in a fine spray over w.b.’s back, then blowing on it gently. It’s impressive: it looks sadistic, but actually it’s cooling and gives the bottom a break.

Very quickly, the whipping put w.b. right into the statosphere. He was just flying. I left some wonderful marks on him, although I seemed to favor the right. I hate asymmetry. I almost want to have another go of it to even things up, but as time has passed, it could become an unending effort, like trying to shorten one leg of a table. Every throw was right on the mark, though.

After I took my final five, I held him closely and we rocked gently, just drinking in the moment. I spritzed his back with hydrogen peroxide and witch hazel, fanned it dry, and blotted the rest with a towel.

And then… I unfolded a large black flannel flat sheet I had brought along. I released his restraints, wrapped it around us, and down we went together. I hope that was effective for on-lookers. I hoped that I would look like a vampire, swooping in to feast and slake my bloodlust on my victim. For a time (I have no idea how long), we sat on the floor under the blanket, rocking and whispering and holding. It was wonderful, a cozy wee island of intimacy.

And then we hung out for a while; w.b. was just glowing. Before we left, w.b. presented me with electric clippers, and told me that it would mean a lot to him if I would take his hair tonight. So I did. Right there, in the middle of the Lure.

Then back to his place. I decided to accept his invitation to spend the night. Once home, he was filled with nervous energy, and ran around making sure I had something to eat and getting my room ready. My room was very ready. An enormous bed with piles of pillows and a fire he had built in the fire place. I sat down, and without a word, as though we’d been doing this for years, he got on his knees and lovingly and respectfully removed my boots. I stroked his newly shorn head, he looked up at me, and said, “You are a very powerful man.” Love that.

I brushed my teeth, got undressed, and told him, “You’ve made me very happy tonight. Very happy. Truly, it is a happy new year. I want you to give me a massage while I go to sleep. And so he did, so thrilled and excited to do so. And so there I lay, with the warmth and the firelight, him gently rubbing my back.


The next morning. I awoke. The place was quiet. I made my way to the kitchen and found the makings for a cup of tea. I was putting away a cinnamon bun when w.b. found me. Still floating, still wearing the collar I had put on him the night before. I asked him how he was doing, and received gurgles and half sentences of joy. He told me that he had slept on the floor outside my door last night, although he wasn’t able to sleep much as he was so excited. Love that.

I showered, dressed, packed up my toy bag, and headed out. January 1st, 2003.

Happy New Year.

No comments: