Friday, June 28, 2002

Almost there. Damn productive day at work. Special Guy just called. His car got towed. Wasn't sure of the cross street for the tow pound. (West 38th Street). I'm sort of moved to say, "That's life in the Big City," but I haven't said that since I was in high school. In Holicong, Pennsylvania. I managed to get directions to the 'Starbucks on Germantown Avenue in Chestnut Hill' so I can pick up my friend the Baron of Philadelphia. He'll be staying with me whilst I head off to St. Louis next week.

So tonights a sleepover party at my house. I'm so tickled. And tomorrow I drive to pick up the Baron, and then go up to New Hope to find this erotique boutique on Mechanic Street that has a nice selection of whips I want to check out. Then the Pride March on Sunday. So it should be a nice weekend. I have absolutely got to impose on the Baron to let me have one wee night so that I can hang out with the Special Guy before I'm leavin' on a jet plane. Anyway, buttloads of work to do before I get out of here.

No comments: