Tuesday, June 25, 2002

Oh man.

So yesterday I sent email to the Special Guy. To wit:

"Like I said, you're rocking my world.

"Maybe I'd better explain some what I mean by that. When I split with my ex, I couldn't figure out whether I had done all the (mostly) right things for a relationship with the (mostly) wrong person; or whether I was doing (mostly) wrong things for a relationship with the (mostly) right person. So I decided on sort of permanent bachelor status, being happy and fulfilled as a single man. Sort of a secular monastacism.

"And all of that was going fine.

"Then I met you. So damn sexy. Good heart. Smart. Feel like I've known you forever. Really really sexy. Such a hot man. I wanna jump on and never get off."

I was biting my fingernails up to my elbows last night. How's he gonna take that? Too much, too soon, too fast?

So this morning when I got into work, I had email waiting from the Special Guy. Short and to the point: "Jump, Baby, Jump."

Life is good.

No comments: