Friday, June 21, 2002

Well, already for the weekend. And what a weekend it will be. Lots and lots going on, and all of it fun.

Oh! Big news. Yesterday I picked up my new ensemble from David Samuel Menkes Custom Leatherware. It's hot. Way hot. Looks beautiful. And, I don't know that it will ever be a problem running into someone else wearing the same thing. It's a flight suit/garage mechanics uniform done in black leather with orange leather trim. It's kind of '70s vintage Marvel Superhero, just like I was hoping for. Last night I was at the Leather Pride Kick Off party at the Eagle. I was wearing the nylon cargo pants I had worn to work that day, (I ditched my shirt.) It was really tempting to duck into the bathroom and put on my new duds. But no. That debut will come tomorrow at Leather Pride Night. Till then.

No comments: