Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Sent By God

Yesterday, at Starbucks, there I was, enjoying my cigar and latté, and then he showed up. This... this... unbelievably hot musclefuck. Just incredible.

Now usually, body builders leave me cold. Much prefer the lean, rangey type. (Like me! Go Lean, Rangey Types!)

But there was something brutish, stoopid, and animalistic about him. Like one of the guys in the pics that PunchPig graces my email inbox with every so often. The Germans have a saying (hopefully I won't mangle this too badly): "Dumn ficte gute," which translates as, "Stupid guys are (ahem.) good in bed." And he was Class A Dumn.

He sits down right in front of me. And asks me the time. Which I was happy to provide. And then he said the magic words: "Great. I have time to have a cigar before my bus gets here."

No lie!

So I watched him sit there, smoking his cigar, big ol' side of beef that he was, until he caught his bus.

And now here's the sad part. Testimony of how pathetic my sex/love life is right now. What was going through my mind right then and there was: Yesss! Masturbatory fodder!

That's it. Casting in a starring role in my bedtime jerk off fantasies.

And ohhhh... do I have plans for him! Last night was all about suspending him in a harness and forcefeeding him. He got bigger and bigger and bigger. Topping 300. Then getting to 400. Musclefuck was now a big ol' porker. And, most importantly, my big ol' porker. Transformed. Remade

*sigh*

Tonight, I think he's gonna get beat. Just... y'know... until he breaks. Until I see some tears and sobbing out of him.

See what you get for saying the Lord's Prayer??? Must be that "give us today our daily bread" part.

Thanks, God! Just what I needed!


No comments: