Thursday, December 22, 2005

I'm A Back Man, Butt...

I like men's backs. Well I remember the Saturday night after I threw a whip for the first time. There I was at the LURE (*sigh*). And it was all about backs. A nice lat spread, well worked traps, and I had to wipe the drool from my chin.

And it's been like that ever since. All about backs.

In fact, when men have asked me to whip their butts, I've declined. Nothing happened for me.

But recently, it's like I've been obsessed. I see a man with a nice meaty bubble butt, and any other thought I have goes out of my head. And then there's my demon lover. This... this... boy. Beefy. Shaved head. Italian or latin features, with full lips, dark eyes, and olive skin. And this beautiful round butt.

Now, I don't know a boy like that (although I'd like to), and in recent memory, I haven't run across a boy like this. I have no idea where he might be coming from, from somewhere deep in my imagination.

But I can see him clearly in my minds eye. Smiling at me, bending over, like over a sawhorse or the back of a sofa or something, and bracing himself. For me to whip his butt. Or take a belt to it. Or just give him a good spanking. Get that meaty boy butt nice and red. And then, get that beautiful rosebud right in the middle all puckered up and hungry. Then plunge right in.

So this is coming from where?

I can't guess.


No comments: