Monday, December 05, 2005

Worth A Thousand Words

A while ago, I posted on the phenomenon of guys illustrating their online profiles with pictures of themselves flipping a bird at the camera. (I click close right then and there. Nuts to you, too, Buddy.) And a long long time ago, I wrote about the odd frequency that profile pics in the buff are taken in the bathroom. (I figured that mystery out! They want to see how they look in the mirror, and that's where the mirror is.)

Here's a new one I've noticed. There's this... uh... thing going on. These pictures of guys, either naked or scantilly clad, like chaps or whatever, outside in the snow.

What's up with that? Hot to be cold? I fail to understand.




Hottie Alert

Oh man. The star of Kitchen Confidential on Fox, Bradley Cooper, is totally smokin'! I would definitely be up for cooking up something with him.


1 comment:

Teddy Pig said...

Only if you like your men to come with a severe drug problem.