Thursday, December 12, 2002

Desire

I don't want to be alone tonight. But I am. That was almost not the case. When I was walking up Newark Avenue from the PATH train I spotted a big man with a shaved head and a thick goatee ahead of me. Couldn't pass that up. I made sure he saw me clocking him, doubled back, and met up with him. So we talked for a bit. Damn hot man. Things were looking good when he said he's a fisting bottom. But, then he told me he's been in a relationship for fifteen years. He and his Dad don't live together, but I could see him doing relationship calculus. I saw that the equation wasn't balancing in my favor, so I gave him one of my cards and maybe he'll call.

So I'm alone tonight. And I don't want to be alone. I want warm body. I want some man working my tits, kissing me hard, feel the head if my cock pressing against his rosebud and then slipping in. Then having his body next to mine as we sleep. I don't want to be alone tonight. But I am.

No comments: