Sunday, December 15, 2002

Paydirt

Last night, I went to dinner with Past President, and afterwards, we stopped in to Ty's, then headed to the Lure. We seemed to have been part of a general migration from Ty's to the Lure, as there were several faces that were familiar when we arrived at the latter. Among them was this sort of mean looking little guy. Not Bruiser, but close. We started talking, and despite the fact that he was full of non sequitors, we hit it off. He mentioned at one point (not to me, with whom he was a little more cagey) but to another guy he was talking to, that he had been a slave to a guy in Boise, Idaho, for several years. That got my attention. I managed to talk him intoo taking a trip with me back across the river. I said, "we don't even have to have sex, but I just want to spend some more time with you." Although that was the truth, we were pretty hot for each other. Things that got me even hotter: he retrieved my coat from the coat check at the Lure, and assisted me in putting it on; when we walked to my car, he kept two paces behind me; at my apartment, he took my coat, and hung it up in the closet. The little things mean a lot.

And then, kerrr-POW! What a hot time in the sack. It was incredibly satisfying. Definitely deserves a repeat. Or two. Or ten.

I got into NYC (with him in tow) just with enough time to grab a muffin before heading to the GMSMA Novices SIG. (This week: mummification.) After the SIG, by prearrangement, I met up with a muscular blond bottom who's interested in having me whip him. I am certainly going to do my utmost to make sure that happens.

Then, after I grabbed some dinner, I stopped off for a final O'Doul's of the weekend at Ty's, and there made the acquaintance of this very hot man I've had my eye on for at least the past six months. And, he owned up to being into watersports, although just now crossing the threshold there. I gave him my card, and said I'd like to get together with him.

Trifecta! A good weekend overall, despite the slow start I got on Sunday night.

No comments: