Friday, December 20, 2002

What a day. Things were going so well, and then the Boss had this sort of psychotic episode. We were chatting, and everything was groovey, and then it was like he turned on a dime, and before I know it, total dry drunk rage. I couldn't quite believe it. Followed by the office holiday party (which I was truly not in the mood for), folllowed by last minute Christmas shopping (bottle of Drambuie for my Dad and a box of Clementines for my probably-soon-deceased stepmother. And now, I'm chilling a little bit, and then I think I'm just gonna pack up the car and head to Pennsylvania. Driving is a great way to unwind. And, although everybody else in the office will be on vacation on Monday, there I'll be, making sure our newsletter gets out.

I know. I'm whining. And I said I wouldn't do that any more. Perdonna me.

Monday will be one day out of twelve. That's almost two solid weeks. It will be great to see my parents. I'll be able to get back to the gym and really spend some quality time there. Maybe I'll even get laid! Everything will be just fine.

No comments: