Monday, December 23, 2002

Here I am at work. Alone. Spoke to my boss a few times, and he seems to be over whatever prompted the shouting match on Friday. Just about finished the project that I'm working on, and then I just have to send out a press release and I can begin my vacation in earnest. Meeting with a boy tonight for coffee to talk about the wonderful world of whipping, and perhaps, giving him some first hand experience. Then, it's back to Bucks County tomorrow, and coming back into the City on the evening of the 25th. Or the afternoon. Like, whenever I can get away.

(Yo! No whining!)

I went to the Lure this past Saturday night. When I got there, around 1 am, it was hopping. And the energy was great. I ran into A. and A. (...Double A... let's just call them The Batteries). They were talking to a couple of fierce looking men decked out in leather. At one point, I suddenly felt very much like a fifth wheel, and as I was trying to figure out if this was 'real' or if it was 'just me,' it dawned on me: The Batteries were going to do a foursome with the Decked Out Couple. Now that kinda makes sense. When I was with Special Guy, whenever we would run into The Batteries, they would be suggesting that all four of us get together. I thought they wanted to go to the beach or something untill Special Guy clarified that they wanted to do a four-way. Since Special Guy dumped me--and now that I'm keenly interested in a threesome--I sense that The Batteries are less interested. I guess that that's how they play: with other couples, rather than with a third. And that kind of makes sense. A. is a fisting bottom, and A. is a fisting Top. So if the third were a bottom, although A. would have a good time, A. would sort of be left with watching and replenishing the Crisco. Now it all makes sense. So, I just need to find a partner in crime who's a fisting bottom and I'm good to go with The Batteries. Cool.

No comments: