Thursday, December 26, 2002

Oh yes, Virginia. There is a Santa Claus. And he got my letter.

On Christmas Eve, I drove down to Bucks County to visit my parents for the holiday. I stayed through this afternoon. It was wonderful to have the snow, although that made getting back a wee bit long. (Three hours to make a drive that usually takes me one hour.) The time with my parents was... well... y'know... time with my parents. My Dad encouraged me to stay over tonight because of the snowstorm, but I was determined to get back to the city. You see, I had a man to whip.

On New Years' Eve, I've been asked to do a whipping as part of the festivities at the Lure. When my comrades at All American Kink asked if I'd be interested and available, I said, "Sure, love to!" But, I cautioned that I didn't know that I could scare up a bottom on such short notice. On New Years Eve. Sort of a tall order, no? But, All American Kink was happy to help, and soon I got email from a potential bottom. I suggested that we meet up, check each other out, and if the energy was good, do a scene, so we'd have a feel for each other before next Wednesday. And tonight was the night.

So, I got home, changed, showered, practiced a little, and headed under the river to Manhattan.

This was all pretty amazing. The bottom is a wonderful guy. He's just winningly submissive, given to saying things like, "The hair on my head is your for the taking, Sir." And, I was pretty astonished by the digs. He is also apparently wealthy beyond belief. His penthouse features a rooftop hot tub, an incredible view of the Empire State Building, and two incredible play spaces. He's also sort of a genius engineer. The place was completely wired. Wired like I've never seen. I would hate to be paying his electric bill. I opted for the larger of the two spaces. While he selected some music, I laid out my gear. He came downstairs wearing a wrestling singlet ("I don't have any real clothes at this point.") with the top part bunched up around his waist. He knelt down before me, and I put on the wrist restraints. Then I secured him between two posts in the dungeon.

I started with my standard flogger, and moved up to a heavier flogger. His back reddened beautifully. I planned to use my ever-popular braided cat to step up to the whips, but he didn't like the cat, so I moved directly to the whip. He just responded beautifully. Since we'll be playing a week from tonight, I didn't want to open up his back, so I held back to just giving him some welts. He was great. He went right into orbit from the endorphins and stayed there. I concluded wiith a final five count. After the final stroke, I came in close and enfolded him in my arms. "You are a warrior," I told him. "You are strong, and brave, and beautiful. Warrior strenght, warrior bravery, warrior beauty."

Then, I spritzed down his back with hydrogen peroxide and witch hazel (while he moaned softly). I released him from his bonds, ordered him to turn and face me, and then we both lowered ourselves down to the floor. I held him, caressing him gently, while he sobbed, giggled, and told me I was perfect. I drifted in and out of sleep a few times, curled around him.

It was just sublime. He was beautiful. And strong and brave. I felt like a god, being able to do that to him, take him on what I now know is such an amazing trip.

Only one throw was off: once my whip wrapped around his shoulder. I pointed it out to him while we were on the floor together and apolgized.

I don't know what else I could have gotten for Christmas that could have made me happier.

No comments: